- By using this website, you agree to all of below mentioned Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) and if you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, do not access or use the Website.
- Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
- We are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We never rent or sell your details to any third party. Your data is stored securely on our database and will only be disclosed to our trusted partners for the purpose of operating Order related Services.
ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Cococart acceptance and may be refused at Cococart discretion.
- Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided.
- There is an error on the web shop relating to the products that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on the web shop.
- After Cococart receives your order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email, contact Cococart before you try to place another order for the same product.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Cococart’s order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected in error, please contact Cococart.
- Any coupon(S) valid at CocoCart.in is applicable for one order per customer. CocoCart reserves the right to cancel any order where misuse of a coupon code has been suspected.
- We at Cococart follow a No Refund/No Replacement policy as we deal in perishable products
- No Cash refund would be issued
- The amount will be refunded /reimbursed to the same credit card through which transaction was completed
- Credit card refund for products which meet the refund criteria will be processed within 7 working days or specified as per the card merchant.
- We reserve right:
- to request identification
- to determine whether the product has been damaged, abused or used.
- For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cococart also again does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is at your own discretion and risk and that you would be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of materials.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless to Cococart and (as applicable) Our affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyright, trademarks and/ or other intellectual properties owned by Cococart or by other parties that have licensed their material to Cococart. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- These T&C shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.